Certified French Translation Services
Efficient. Reliable. Swift.
Your documents will be translated by professional translators— our certified French translations recognised and accepted by French authorities, institutions, and employers.
Our Expertise, Your Peace of Mind
Seasoned Professionals: Each of our mother-tongue French translators has at least three years of experience, ensuring the utmost quality and reliability.
Tailored to You: We understand the specific requirements needed for your certified French translations, eliminating guesswork and potential errors.
Global Reach: Whether you’re translating documents to French or from French into one of 100+ target languages, we make it simple and precise.
Why Choose us?
Diverse Expertise: From passports and medical histories to financial documents and government letters, we handle it all—accurately and promptly.
Native Fluency: Trust your important documents to our mother-tongue French speakers, guaranteeing natural and precise translations.
Stress-Free Process: Preparing documents for France or the UK shouldn’t be a worry. We streamline the process for you, making it as simple as possible.
for over 30 years
Serving businesses since 1992, making their message count in 100 languages.
This is our commitment to delivering consistent excellence.
With us, you're entrusting your work to a team that operates under the strictest international standards.
With this certification, we assure you of a seamless blend of speed, affordability, and quality in every translation we deliver.
With us, your information isn’t just data; it’s a responsibility we take seriously.
Certified French Documents
- Worldwide Team: Our French translators are positioned both in France and globally, allowing us to work in your time zone and offer you unparalleled flexibility.
- Speed without Compromise: Need it urgently? Our fast-track service ensure that urgent translations are handled with the same meticulous care.
- Notarisation, Simplified: If your translated documents need notarising we’ve got you covered. Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote.
As Trusted by
What Our Clients Say
Yes, there are a variety of dialects and regional variations. Here is a general breakdown:
- Metropolitan French (also called Standard French)
- Canadian French
- Belgian French
- Swiss French
- African French
- Creole Languages
While all these varieties share the basic structure of French and a significant portion of vocabulary, they can differ widely in terms of pronunciation, additional vocabulary, and certain uses of grammar.
It is estimated that there are over 300 million French speakers worldwide. This number encompasses not only native speakers but also people who speak French as a second or additional language.
French is an official language in 29 countries. These countries span multiple continents, including Europe, Africa, North America, and the Pacific:
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire)
- Republic of the Congo
Translation services are used by any individual, company or organisation that needs to have their message or information available in a different language.
Among the many industries who frequently require translation services are:
- Information and Technology – technical documents, user manuals, training manuals, software localisation, hardware, website localisation, user interfaces
- Business, Finance and Banking – periodic reports, business letters, financial statements, tender documents, proposals, insurance documents, newsletters
- Legal and Judiciary – agreements, contracts, terms and conditions, legal verdicts, legal communication, patents
- Medical and Life Sciences – medical reports, patents, patient records, informational brochures, prescriptions, clinical trials, back translation, informed consent forms, pharmacological reports
- Marketing – advertisement materials, leaflets, flyers, catalogues, websites, tweets, social media posts, presentations, newsletters, blogs
- Travel and Tourism – hospitality, hotel chains, listings, reports, menus, information bulletins, documentary films, catalogs
- Personal – IDs, passports, marriage certificates, transcripts, birth certificates
Our pricing is based on the word count, complexity, and urgency of the project. We provide free, detailed quotes before we start.
Literally you can get most of the digital document formats translated, including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Google Documents
- Adobe (InDesign, FrameMaker, PDF, Photoshop)
- XLIFF (1.2 and 2.0)
- HTML, XML,PHP, CSV, JSON, SRT,
- QuarkXpress (.tag, .xtg)
- WordPress and Drupal Contents
Standard documents are typically completed within 3-5 business days. We also offer expedited services if you’re in a rush.
Translation Memory (TM) is a CAT (computer-aided translation) tool feature that enables users to store their translations in bilingual (or multilingual) format with context and identification data (when, who, document name). Thanks to that feature of CAT tools, you can easily update your already translated documents without re-translating everything. You just need to translate new content, however the document should be translated in a CAT tool previously. If not, you need an alignment with the source and target files to create a TM. Apart from consistency and quality, this helps you to save time and money.
Absolutely. All our translators are certified professionals with a minimum of five years’ experience in their fields..
Our certified translations are accepted by UK authorities as we are an accredited company. Outside the UK, Apostilled or Notarised translations may be required. Contact us for free consultation.
Absolutely. We have strict confidentiality protocols in place to protect all client information.
Yes, we offer both Apostilled and notarized translation services. Contact us for a free quote.
Best way to send your documents to us is by email.
Our translators are culturally sensitive and highly trained to provide translations that are not only linguistically accurate but also culturally appropriate and respectful.