There is no reason why a business should limit their target customers to their domestic market. Selling globally using your website is a viable and cost effective option. Your products or services can be attract customers in international markets. Like any new activity you need to do your due diligence and make sure that opportunity exists in the country.
Here are some essentials for selling globally:
- Brand name check your product or company name to make sure it does not have any negative connotations in other languages
- Your website optimised for the target country
- Your content translated and adapted for target country
- Register with top level country specific domains
- Use Social Media for brand influence
- And of course make good contacts on the ground.
If you are interested in finding out more about international trade or considering selling globally using your website contact TTC wetranslate for free, no-obligation consultation by calling +44 (0)1245 216933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.