To those of you not involved in the print, publishing and media industry, IPEX just seems like 4 letters than have very little meaning. But to those involved, IPEX is an excellent opportunity to enhance business, drive profits and
What is IPEX?
IPEX is the biggest print, publishing and media event in the world. It is an event structured to provide help to everyone involved in print and communications around the globe. As it is only held once every four years, it gives attendees the rare opportunity to find out where the market is going, take part in industry forums, swap ideas and benefit from its educational opportunities. The aim of IPEX is to get exhibitors and visitors from all over the world to merge in business, and to give everyone valuable experiences that would be difficult to obtain elsewhere. In short, this is an opportunity that should not be missed.
What can we expect from this years IPEX?
- A gallery that illustrates the phenomenal effectiveness and art of print
- Discussions and debates with some of the leaders in the print and media industry on the stream-lined automated print industry.
- Print-based applications that show the complete process of how a product is made.
- Masterclasses on tools and techniques that can help to run your business more effectively
- An exciting competition against the clock to load paper, fit plates and run a job on a
- A huge international collection of used and second hand machinery including items by Heidelberg, Muller Martini, Schneider and many more.
Who will be attending?
This year it is estimated that 450 print, publishing and media suppliers will hold exhibitions at IPEX. Most of the visitors will be professionals within the industry, not only from UK but from all around the world. IPEX is a massive international event, with 48% of attendees coming from abroad.
How can IPEX benefit me?
There are loads of reasons why you should be attending IPEX. Here are just a few:
- An opportunity to make comparisons between products and services from hundreds of local and international suppliers
- Learning about new technology that may be able to change the future of your business
- Get free advice from top experts
- Go to free seminars including the World Print Summit and the Masterclass Programme
- Realise new opportunities that will put you steps ahead of your competitors
- Network with a wide range of people, that include partners, suppliers, and consumers from
across the globe.
- The chance for you to increase profit and develop your business
When and Where is it?
So are you ready to put the date in your diary? Join us on the 24th-28th March 2014 from 10:30am -6:00pm, or on the 29th March from 10:00am-4:00pm, at the London Exhibition and Convention Centre.
TTC wetranslate and the printing industry
TTC wetranslate specialises in printing industry translations. Correct technical terminology is essential when translating documents for the printing industry, therefore we use events like IPEX to keep our terminology and knowledge of printing up to date and relevant. Our current translation services cover RIP softwares, large offset printing machinery, graphic arts software, digital printing and textile printing, but they will expand as technology develops. Aside being a great use to us for the knowledge we can gain and share, the large international circle that IPEX attracts, also draws TTC to the event. This event is a big deal and we want to be part of it.
If you are interested in boosting your printing, publishing or media business, don’t miss out!
Visit http://www.ipex.org/ for more information, and to pre-register for free!