Are you are looking to grow your business by international trade but finding it hard to come across helpful and productive resources? 10 Great Websites for International Trade below will help you move forward in the right direction.
1. Open to Export: Open to Export is the place where UK businesses come together to help each other become better, smarter and more confident doing business abroad. If you are new or relatively inexperienced export business and want access to expert information then this website is for you. It is designed to further your export initiatives. All the information you need in one place for going global and it is free of charge.
2. International Business Sales Leads: International sales leads are the lifeblood of any business, which is why our staff overseas in British Embassies, High Commissions and Consulates are always looking for opportunities for UK businesses. Over 1000 Business Opportunities are published across all sectors and in over 100 markets each month.
3. Passport to Export: UKTI’s Passport to Export is an assessment and skills-based programme that provides new and inexperienced exporters with the training, planning and ongoing support they need to succeed overseas. The programme puts together in one simple responsive process all the tools that exporting companies need to grow their business.
4. Starting to Export: If you plan to start exporting, you’ll need to follow the rules depending on whether your goods are going to a country.
5. Glossary of Terms: International trade has its own distinct vocabulary. We’ve compiled a glossary of the individual words and turns of phrase you need to know.
6. Institute of Export: Established in 1935, the Institute of Export is the professional membership body representing and supporting the interests of everyone involved in importing, exporting and international trade. Offering a unique range of individual and business membership benefits and a world renowned suite of qualifications and training, the Institute is the leading authority in best practice and competence for businesses trading globally.
7. Export Britain: International Chamber Directory by British Chambers of Commerce provides many useful links and information. Using the website you can get overview of the market and information on opportunities by looking at their Market Snapshots.
8. Exporting Country Guides: UKTI guides for British businesses who are interested in developing their overseas trade and doing business overseas.
9. Country profiles by Alibaba.com: With more than 1,100 insight-rich pages covering 81 countries and territories, Alibaba’s Country Profiles offer current and comprehensive business information, from local laws and taxes to political and market conditions. Make them part of your smart trade discovery process.
10. Country guides by HSBC: With dedicated relationship managers and business specialists providing local support and advice in almost 60 countries and territories, HSBC is able to help you make the most of opportunities for your business. They work with a wide range of businesses, from growing and established corporates to multinationals with a global footprint. For businesses with a global outlook, our four key offerings are designed to support growth, no matter what their size.
There are many other resources that will help you start your global journey.
To find out more about how TTC can assist you in your Global Journey call Levent Yildizgoren on +44 (0)1245 216 930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for a free no-obligation quote or arrange a meeting and see how we can work with you.