If you are planning to translate your website into another language, make sure you use TTC’s Turkish website translation and localisation service to ensure international success
If you plan to offer your company’s website to speakers of another language, we will evaluate your website and resolve any issues related to the target country’s address, time, date and numerical formats, extract test strings for translation, and test the site for bugs.
Website localisation is the process of cultural adaptation and translation of software, video games and websites, to meet the linguistic, cultural and technical requirements of a specific target market. Localisation involves all stages of translation and also includes other procedures:
- Texts that are culturally and politically sensitive are adapted with due care
- Critical words and phrases are translated or adapted carefully
- Formats of dates, times and numbers are converted into the target language
- Currency and other values are converted into the target language
- Exemplary names, addresses and similar information are adapted into the target language
“We’re looking forward to working with you again. You’ve been a great part of our international success”
Wasatch – www.wasatch.com
TTC translate to and from 100 major world languages and cover most industries. We have in-house formatting specialists and localisation engineers to provide a comprehensive service for localising documentation, software, websites, online help and multimedia projects. We widely use translation memory tools to ensure linguistic consistency and cost savings for our clients.
You will get:
- Free consultancy and quote to all customers
- Experienced with all major DTP applications
- Dedicated project manager for each job
- Strict quality control procedures
- In-house typesetting studio (PC & Macs)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Translation memory tools for consistency & cost saving
- Professional translations in 100 languages
You can choose from more than 100 languages, so your organisation’s international reach is almost unlimited.