Successfully translate the word of the law with legal translation in Kent from TTC – an accredited UK company
It is imperative that the wording of legal documents is precise and unambiguous. A poorly written translation can cost a lawyer more than just money. Some legal documents, particularly patents, require specific technical knowledge and highly complex, the smallest of mistakes can cost millions.
The types of legal documents in which we have experience include:
Whether you need a translation for civil litigation material, commercial property documents or patent applications and documentation, with TTC you can be confident that you will have a highly trained specialist translator selected for their experience in your specific legal field.
What you get:
- Certified Translations
- Professional translations in 100 languages
- Free consultancy and quote to all customers
- Ability to work with all major DTP applications
- Dedicated project manager for each job
- Strict quality control procedures
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Translation memory tools for consistency & cost saving
TTC’s commitment to you:
- We will deliver on time.
- No hidden charges – we will charge you what we have quoted.
- We have a clearly defined translation process.
- We treat all jobs with utmost care.
If you have a Legal document to be translated, TTC should be your first choice.
You can choose from more than 100 languages, so your organisation’s international reach is almost unlimited.