Use TTC’s Language Translation Agency in Cambridge to make your message impact in every market
The world gets smaller and smaller as technology advances and to communicate effectively with an international audience, it is essential to speak their language.
Information presented in a language the reader doesn’t understand will not make any real impact. It doesn’t matter if it’s:
- Promotional information – your company brochure or specific information on products or services
- Reports and white papers – to share knowledge and establish your reputation as an expert source
- Manuals and instructions – to ensure users understand exactly how to operate gadgets, machinery and systems
- Proposals, sales documents and other inter-company material for clients, suppliers, joint venture partners, agents and representatives.
If the message is ‘lost in translation’ your business is likely to suffer.
Poor translations are worse than no translation at all. Translators who are inexperienced, not translating into their mother tongue, and/or translating documents outside of their specialised subject areas can produce some real ‘howlers’ which can be really embarrassing for your business.
You’ll find our translation service provides you with experts who are native speakers of the target language, with business sense and industry knowledge so your message is translated with thought and meaning not just literally.
When you choose TTC wetranslate for your translation project, you’ll have:
- Experienced professional translators who understand your project’s intended effect – and can translate your words without losing their impact
- A strategic partnership with you and your copy writers from the start to meet your aims and objectives
- Consultation throughout development with translators who know the cultural specifics of the country, such as legal restrictions, colloquialisms and the need to avoid cultural bias
- Translators matched to your project according to their experience.
To find out more about our Language Translation Agency in Cambridge just call us on
+44 (0)1245 216 930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free no-obligation quote or arrange a meeting and see how we can work with you.