The gaming experience is one of the fastest growing and most lucrative industries in media today and your customers’ expectations are high. Make sure your game makes a global impact with TTC’s games translation and localisation service.
As a games developer, your creation can connect with your audience on a global level for maximum market impact. That means perfect games translation so players from any nationality can enjoy the game without losing your intended effect. You will also need to take into account cultural specifics such as legal issues, colloquial language and cultural bias when localising your game to specific countries.
The business perspective
The games industry is a hugely competitive market, and your game has to meet the expectations of a global market. Delivering your game in the language of the player will:
• make your creation attractive to gamers across the world
• improve their gaming experience in terms of meaning and effect
• increase your revenue potential
TTC’s specialist games translators have delivered translations for many games including Sims, Medal of Honor, FIFA, Prince of Persia and GTA IV.
What you get
When you work with TTC on your game’s translation and localisation, you’ll get our specialist games translators working alongside your game development team in a strategic partnership to meet your aims and objectives.
With an international reach of over 100 languages available to you for translation, you’ll have:
- experienced professional games translators who understand your game’s intended effect – and can translate your words without losing their impact
- a strategic partnership with you and your copy writers from the start to meet your aims and objectives
- consultation throughout development with translators who know the cultural specifics of the country, such as legal restrictions, colloquialisms and the need to avoid cultural bias
- Translators matched to your project according to their experience with the specific game platform, and who are games enthusiasts.
Throughout the games translation and localisation, checks are made for original meaning, tone and style. As your deadlines are strict, TTC uses translation memory tools to provide fast delivery times, with cost and efficiency savings for you. TTC has extensive experience in games localisation, proven through our own history in the industry along with that of our individual translators.
You can choose from more than 100 languages, so your organisation’s international reach is almost unlimited.