Successfully translate the word of the law with Arabic legal translation service from TTC wetranslate – an accredited UK company
It is imperative that the wording of legal documents is precise and unambiguous. A poorly written Arabic legal translation can cost a lawyer more than just money. Some legal documents, particularly patents, require specific technical knowledge and highly complex, the smallest of mistakes can cost millions.
The types of legal documents in which we have experience include:
- Accident Claims
- Business Immigration
- Child Care Cases
- Commercial Property
- Court Proceedings & Disputes
- Criminal Defence
- Divorce & Separation
- Intellectual Property
- Power of Attorney
- Trademarks & Patents
Whether you need a translation for civil litigation material, commercial property documents or patent applications and documentation, with TTC wetranslate you can be confident that you will have a highly trained specialist translator selected for their experience in your specific legal field.
What you get:
- Certified Translations
- Professional translations in 100 languages
- Free consultancy and quote to all customers
- Ability to work with all major Arabic DTP applications
- Dedicated project manager for each job
- Strict quality control procedures
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Translation memory tools for consistency & cost saving
You can choose from more than 100 languages, so your organisation’s international reach is almost unlimited.
To find out more about our Arabic Legal Translation Services just call us on +44 (0)1245 216 930 or email email@example.com for a free no-obligation quote or arrange a meeting and see how we can work with you.